Monday, April 25, 2011

Fun site

Just a short note today before I head off to work, to show you a very cool new site which I used to play with a lot, but which has been down for a bit. It seems to be operating again, and I know I've had a lot of fun with it...so I thought you might too!

Colr.org

(You may have to try once or twice to get it to happen)

Here's the kind of thing you can do....*grin*



Presto!! A new color scheme for your quilt, jewelry, dyeing, sweater, etc. etc. etc. 

You can upload your own photo or the site randomly selects photos from which you can extract schemes and edit them at your leisure. The only way I've found to save them is to do a print screen and save them in Paint or another editing program...the site does have a downloader, but it saves as a .aco file, which I haven't found a program able to use...if anyone has an idea, please let me know! 

Have fun!! ...and Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.