Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Bead Soup has arrived!

Woo-hoo! I received my Bead Soup from Marie last night! Today was not a particularly good day to photograph, being dull and gray..but I wanted to get these gems up online, so it is what it is. :-)

I LOVE her ephemera pieces!...and I hit the motherlode with her package to me....


AND she sent a batch of other wonderful goodies as well! All arranged in their bags as little suggested "kits". 




As my heritage is French, those Eiffel Tower pieces are particularly speaking to me...and the dragonfly one (I love dragonflies) and.....the bird....

And I have lots of incipient ideas about how to add some seed beading to it all.....

See you all on March 3rd for the reveal if not before! 

Thanks so much Marie!




8 comments:

  1. Wow! You got the whole pot of soup there you lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it! My post should be going up tomorrow! ;) Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bead soup you got there! Love the vintage-y feel of the pieces. Am really looking forward to reveal day....it's going to be so exciting. And inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a bunch of mixes. You have a lot to work with. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look like great bead partners! What great stuff you swapped! I'll have my eyes on both of you to see what you design! Have fun--sounds like you already are enjoying the planning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic bead soup, love the ephemera pieces! Great color combination too. Looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I love your Bead Soup ingredients. Your partner must have been very busy putting your package together. It looks like you have enough for several designs. Can't wait to see your reveal in March. See you at the hop.
    Cheers!
    Lori D.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.