Friday, June 21, 2013

Focus on Life Wk 25~You Are......

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their good thoughts last week. I was not able to get around to all the blogs, as I would have liked to...but you have no idea how much I appreciate all the good wishes. Thank you all! 

The sciatica is considerably better...I have to stick to my half hour/up/down schedule, or I'm in trouble...but I've been able to come off one of the meds, and reduce the other one considerably, so I'm very happy about that. 

And this week's prompt from Sally could NOT have been more appropriate...how DOES she know??

It was:

"This week give yourself the positive reinforcement that you deserve..take a moment to think about who YOU are, what makes you a wonderful person. Finish this statement: You are........."

I am strong. And sometimes I have the opportunity to prove it to myself. :-)


Please take the opportunity to see how the others see themselves.....HERE



18 comments:

  1. So glad you are improving. After a month and a half, I am almost back to normal. Healing thoughts coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are making improvements - keep up the good work! Love your post this week - very positive and 'strong'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so true, I'm so happy to hear that you are on the mend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great that you can look back and see that strength.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's a beautiful word - happy to hear you're feeling better, healing thoughts sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear you are improving. I am so not a strong person and it's nice to find that others are so confident. I do hope you are back to normal in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori I am so glad you are feeling better. Strong is such a great ending for Sally's prompt. It is a wonderful quality to have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so wonderful hear that you are feeling better, and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for improvement!! It does take strength to deal with pain every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are getting better... Hope you will continue to improve steadily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how strong you are - lovely, lovely post!! And what a wonderful photo to go along with it - so fitting indeed! Happy to hear there's some improvement! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear you are feeling better and strong enough to take what your body gives you. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice that you are feeling better, and strong! What a great way to look at your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had sciatica issues when I was pregnant with my second child....it ain't fun! (He is still a pain! lol) Many prayers and well wishes to you to mend. God has a reason for putting us down, so we can look up! Hope to see a better report next week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you see this in yourself! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very glad you are feeling better. Pain is so consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am glad you are healing and I hope your health and your strength continue.
    ~Ema

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am glad you are feeling better. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for visiting.